770-466-2267 info@mygainsurance.com
Select Page

Special Considerations for Insuring Guns

I have a gun collection and I want to make sure I am protected if my guns are stolen. What do I need?
Homeowners and or renters insurance policies offer limited theft insurance protection for firearms, jewelry and other collectibles. A personal articles policy will provide theft protection up to the stated value of the item(s) minus a small deductible. Personal Articles policies are very affordable and offer extra protection for your valuables no matter where you are in the USA and in some cases worldwide.

Be Sure Your Homeowner’s and Personal Articles Insurance Coverage is Enough!

Call An Agent