770-466-2267 info@mygainsurance.com
Select Page

When Someone Gets Hurt on My Property

What happens if someone who is a guest or trespasser gets injured at my house or on my property?
If you are found negligent in a court of law, your homeowners liability insurance would cover or help to cover your legal costs and damages. Most homeowner’s insurance policies protect up to $100K in liability cost. However, if the property owner’s net worth is substantially more than $100K, purchasing additional liability insurance within your homeowner’s policy is a wise decision.

Be Sure Your Homeowner’s Insurance Coverage is Enough!

Call An Agent